This site contains various things that were made by Rob Dawson a freelance software developer from Manchester in the UK.
Here are some things I've been working on recently:
- Playing Connect 4 with Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Magnetic Pendulum Simulation
- Using a Neural Network to Detect Daleks
- Classifying Galaxies with Machine Learning
- SARSA λ Reinforcement Learning
- Playing Blackjack using Machine Learning
- Reinforcement Robots !
- A Blockchain written in Python
- Realtime Information Stream (http://realtime.info)
- Lunar Calendar Generator
- Generating Star Charts using Python
- Visualising the structure of English words using Python
- Homoglyph Detection
- Photomosaic Image Builder